Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Riley Simon featuring Carmen Smith

A lot of new burger joints have opened in Davao City and it's becoming really hard to choose which one is the best. These joints have their own special twists when it comes to grilling their burgers and its up to the customers to decide which ones are the best.

So, for my first burger joint review, I have Miss Carmen Smith with me... trying out Riley Simon Grilled Burger and Ribs!

Read more after the jump!



We came to Riley Simon after choosing between two other restaurants (which I will not name because I will probably do reviews of them soon). So, Riley Simon was an unknown store for me when we got there. We were treading in unknown territory.

I can't show you photos of the store... because... I didn't bring my camera. So it's all Photo Booth photos for now.

Anyways, let's get to the food they have.

As their name says, they have burgers and ribs and that's what we ordered. 

Carmen had a burger. A really HUGE one at that. It is 6 inches in diameter, filled with burger-y goodness.



I had their ribs. Two racks in one order with rice!


We did a wanna-be video of our "food review" so, if you have the time to watch and listen to us talk (aimlessly) about the food we had, feel free to watch!

We do say some pretty important stuff about the food... so... Yeah. (Try and) Enjoy!~



If you didn't understand what we were saying, here are the key points:

The burger was huge and delicious. The bun bread was really soft and really fresh.
The ribs are huge and they are fairly soft. It's easy to cut out the meat except for the other rack which had a weird bone structure. LOL. And I put too much sauce on mine but it still tasted good.

Prices: 

Carmen's Order - RS#4 - P165.00
My Order - RS Rib#1 - P140.00

Cheap, yeah?

So, if you're hankering for some burgers and ribs, then Riley Simon should definitely be in your choices! They also have vegetable salads, sandwiches and other rice meals if burgers and ribs aren't your thing!

To find them, you can go to:

V. Mapa Corner Mabini Street, Davao City

Look for the Riley Simon logo:

All in all, Carmen and I were lost... and we were hungry!

See you guys there some time!





No comments:

Post a Comment